The results are in!
Their "Sire Bond" The way the make other vampires
They are hotter than hell
They are strong
If they can have offspring
Do they ever wish for a true and final death?
They are Immortal
Remember, I’m not the expert. But I decided to bring this question to the table among trusted peers, and these are our answers. By trusted peers, I mean the ones in my head. *Hey* Characters have opinions too.
- The sire bond and how one vampire makes another.
- The sire bond can be a real thing, and it can also be broken, especially if there is a traumatic episode. As far as making one another, well, yeah, that happens, like all the time.
- They are hotter than hell.
- Yes and no. There are some unsavory types. And beauty can be on the outside and they could be ugly on the inside right? I know some of those types of vampires.
- Of course, they are. They can lift quadruple their weight if not more right?
- Well, there are a couple of possibilities. In Van Helsing (Hugh Jackman version) Dracula was trying his best to have offspring, but it didn’t work out so well. Edward and Bella managed to make little Esme, and in some stories, they can most definitely produce offspring.
- Do they ever wish for a true and final death?
- Maybe, are there some suicidal vamps roaming around out there? Probably. Or they go insane, right?
- They are immortal.
- I think this is also up for debate. As I know some real life vampires that want to suck the life from my very existence. Unless of course they are immortal and I never knew. (Gees, lets hope not.)