Read or Re-read
This book is definitely a challenge but in a good way. I’m not as far as I’d like to be but I’m getting there. #SlowandSteadyTigris Eden
I will admit that I’m one for dirty talk. This has it in spades. I’m still trying to decide if I like this book enough to move on to the next. #HmmmTigris Eden
- Give and Take (It’s currently on sale for .99cents until the end of the month. Great way to catch up before Until Her comes out!
- The Haunted Sultan by Gillian Zane Great read you can see my review Here:
- Hold You Against Me by Skye Warren
- Tough Love by Skye Warren (Currently Free on Amazon)
- For 100 Days by Lara Adrian
Here is just a small list of what I’m currently reading, what I can’t wait to read, and what I’d recommend to read. Happy Sunday!
- Take Off Your Pants by Libbie Hawker.
I’m enjoying this book and the tools its suggesting to use as part of my writing process.
- Raid by Kristen Ashley
This is a re-read for me, and I literally only go to the parts I want to read. I know the story like the back of my hand now, so I just go to the spots I like the most.
About to Start Reading
- The Heroes by Joe Abercrombie
Can’t wait to read:
- Confess: by Colleen Hoover
- The Complete Divine Trilogy by H.E Hargrave
- Bounty by Kristen Ashley
- Z: A Demonica Novella by Larissa Ione
- Seal of a Lifetime by Virna DePaul
- Dirty by Kylie Scott
- Dirty English by Ilsa Madden-Mills
If you’d like to catch up with me some more, you’re welcome to join my mailing list.